Sunday, September 7, 2008

Речной Завоевательница (River Conqueror)

I was determined to conquer The River. Come on now! There was no way in...Louisiana? that I was gonna let a lil' snow melt get the better of me. My YSA group planned an outing on -Saturday- 09 August 2008g. to go tubin' down The River. I was all game. But then the adventure schedule changed to conflict with my work schedule. Sad day, I know. Still my determination never faultered.

Marta came into town -Tuesday- 26 August 2008g. Marta is one of my GREATEST friends. We were missionary companions for three months in the Provo, Utah Missionary Training Center (MTC). We liked to kill each other back then... But what (who) doesn't kill ya makes ya stronger! Now we're roommates! (I survived to tell the story.)

We call up my best buddy, Kelli. Then we headed out to The River. This was good trainin' for Kelli seein's how she wants to be a river-tour-guide. I had a blast. And I didn't die. Take that Provo River!!!

No comments: