Monday, February 16, 2009

Дом для Отпуска

I went home for the Holidays. It had to be the greatest time I've had in a L-O-N-G time. I was a little concerned because these were the first holidays that I will have celebrated since my mission. I loved missionary holidays because the season is about Christ and service. I did not want to be wrapped up in consumeristic holidays. So I tried to plan a little festive fun. We baked and decorated cookies (for Santa and for each other)! We constructed a little gingerbread house. Mom and I caroled together...neither of us can carry a tune (in a bucket or otherwise)! I made a Christmas dinner which consisted of borsh.
Being at home in Louisiana I also had to partake of the sweet goodness that Utah fails to offer.
My Momma got me addicted to the teenage soap opera "One Tree Hill." I managed to watch all five available seasons on DVD. Season six is currently on air.
And we did "girls' night" face masks and foot massages! :)

No comments: