Monday, February 16, 2009

Locks of Love! <3

I wanted to cut my hair and donate it again to Lock of Love. I decided I'd cut my hair either when I got married or after I'd been home from Russia for a year...whichever came first. I especially decided against cuttin' my hair before/during the winter time. It seems like everyone cuts their hair at this time...and it seems illogical to me because winter time is cold...and you need more hair during the colder time. But after a discussion with Marta...we agreed that children needed hair for the winter time...and since I had two-feet to spare...I could at least donate a foot. So...randomly...while in the mall looking at new cellphones (my battery always died...so I never carried my phone with me...and would find that I had 14 messages in my voicemail, etc.) I spontaneiously decided that I should get my hair cut. So we went...and I didn't even have a style picked out. I decided to put full trust in the stylist...I explained that I had thin, oily hair...that I essentially NEVER do...so I needed something simple yet cute. And it turned out fabulously!

2 comments:

Jess~ca said...

that is sooo cool Sondra! How many times have you donated your hair? And I can't even let mine grow out past my shoulders!!!!!

I haven't had a haircut since last october! but it's still not very long :(

And the new hair cut you got is great!

irene said...

Sondra! found you through Leeann- that is CRAZY that you cut your hair. I was a big fan of the long hair. but you NO doubtedly (word?) Look awesome as always. That is so nice that you donated it:)