What makes someone want to initiate an eating disorder? What do you do if you suspect someone of an eating disorder...specifically bulimia? I already picked up information on eating disorders at Women's Studies in the Wilk. But if I hear throwing up once more without the slightest hint of sickness...I'm approaching the person. If I don't, I feel that his/her health is on my hands.
Monday, February 16, 2009
Suspicion of Bulimia
What makes someone want to initiate an eating disorder? What do you do if you suspect someone of an eating disorder...specifically bulimia? I already picked up information on eating disorders at Women's Studies in the Wilk. But if I hear throwing up once more without the slightest hint of sickness...I'm approaching the person. If I don't, I feel that his/her health is on my hands.
Labels:
Some-odd-days ago...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment