As I was exited the apartment, the front door was open. I saw that my roommate, Natalie, had so stuff that she was gathering from outside the door. So I shut the door without locking it so that all the warm air wouldn't get outside. (What were you? Raised in a barn?!?!)
I checked the mail...and I don't remember there being anything.
When I got back to the apartment--the door was locked!!! No! So I banged on it a few times. And to my dismay...no one answered. Natalie had gotten into the shower and couldn't here me freezin' my butt off out there! And Rubi was sleepin'. So after about five minutes of tryin' to wake her up with my pounding...I decided to break in! Yeah!!!
Practically all of our windows were unlocked...I just had to remove a screen...which practically tried to cut my fingers off. Nevertheless, my persistence paid off.
Warmth...at last!
No comments:
Post a Comment