Brother Richard Bennett of the Religion Department at BYU is taking a group of students to tour the Church history sites in New York, Ohio, and Illinois. I'm pretty excited about this trip #1-because I've never been to the Northeast region of the U.S. and #2-because I've never visited any of the Church history sites. I'm also excited because I have friends in every state we're visiting, and I hope I get to spend a bit of time with them!

4 comments:
My husband loves Dr. Bennett. I bet it will be an awesome trip.
FUN!
Hey, I have a favor to ask of you :)
There is a link on my page for a cutest baby contest :) It's on my friends blog "baby making machine" and I get a cute little prize if Shane wins :) He is number 13!! TELL all your friends who blog to vote for him too!!!
THANKS BUNCHES!
-Jessica Badger Flygare
Just in case, here's the link to the blog post where you can vote for Shane :)
http://babymakingmachine.blogspot.com/2009/10/2nd-cutest-baby-contest-vote-through.html
Por FAVOR-----------
There is a link on my page for a cutest baby contest :) It's on my friends blog "baby making machine" and I get a cute little prize if Shane wins :) He is number 13!! TELL all your friends who blog to vote for him too!!!
THANKS BUNCHES!
-Jessica Badger Flygare
Just in case, here's the link to the blog post where you can vote for Shane :)
http://babymakingmachine.blogspot.com/2009/10/2nd-cutest-baby-contest-vote-through.html
Post a Comment