I'm in love with this Nissan Xterra. I applied for a loan with the bank because I found a blue one that I wanted to buy. However, the bank denied my loan because I don't have any credit. Does anyone have any suggestions? How do you get credit if no one will give you a loan? Either way, I still need to buy a vehicle before moving back to Louisiana because I need to move all of my stuff with me.
Friday, March 26, 2010
In Love
I'm in love with this Nissan Xterra. I applied for a loan with the bank because I found a blue one that I wanted to buy. However, the bank denied my loan because I don't have any credit. Does anyone have any suggestions? How do you get credit if no one will give you a loan? Either way, I still need to buy a vehicle before moving back to Louisiana because I need to move all of my stuff with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree with Phil (who I believe I've met once? maybe...) Anyway, I've had credit cards that I pay off every month, and that's established my credit. That and loans. But if you pay off a credit card every month you don't pay interest, you just look very money wise. At least I think that's how it works.
Post a Comment