Sorry I haven't been bloggin' much recently! Since I graduated from BYU and moved back home to Louisiana--I don't get online that often. I am going to attempt to blog once a week. So let me just start of a little list of all the things about which I NEED to blog:
*I graduated from BYU!
*My Mom came up to Utah to see me graduate!
*I bought a car!
*I drove all the way to Louisiana with half of everything that I possess packed in the back!
*My fish, my strawberry plant, and my aloe survived the ride home. My flowers died. :(
*I got a kitten! Her name is Lena!
*Lena ate my strawberry plant. My fish and my aloe are still alive! :)
*I have awesome jobs! Assistant Program Director; Community Service Coordinator; Aqua Aerobics Instructor!
*I gave two talks in less than a month at Church.
*I was called as the 1st Counselor in the Young Women's.
*I went to the Temple in Baton Rouge.
*I went to a Youth Conference in New Orleans.
*I live with my best friend, her husband, and their children! I adore them so much!
*I am planning to move to my Grandma's someday.
*I had a girls' night at the Myrtle's Plantation with my Momma, Aunt Missy, and cousin, Edith.
*I am going to a Young Single Adult Conference in Texas next weekend.
*My Dad just got home from Iraq for a week or so of R&R. We are going canoeing!
*I have a handsome nephew and a beautiful niece that I try to spoil EVERY chance I get!
*I have spent several weekends at crawfish and crab boils!
*I have watched (almost) all six seasons of "Lost"!
*I read for leisure now! I adore Colleen Coble's books! I also started The Work and the Glory series.
*I have gone on field trips bowling and to the zoo with our kids.
*I went and hung out at the mall, saw a movie, and ate sushi last weekend with my best friend.
*I had a girls' day out with Casey. We got massages, went window shopping, watched a paintball tournament, ate Chinese and Marble Slab's, and kicked serious trash on the Wii!
*I baked a super awesome pool cake for one of my aqua aerobics lady's birthday party!
...If I think of anything else that I've done that I forgot to put on the list...I'll update it! Hope to keep ya'll all informed!
Oh yeah!
*I gave two Books of Mormon away this summer! Serious missionary opportunities!
*I am ga-ga about family history! STILL!!! Love, LOVE, L-O-V-E!!!
*Watermelon Festival!
*I attended a Parent Educators Training in Port Allen. I will be teaching an early literacy program come fall and will be heavily involving the parents in the education of their children.
I think that's about it. Maybe...
Over and Out!
Friday, July 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
There you are! I was wondering where you had gotten to. It sounds like you're keeping busy doing some wonderful things. You are an inspiration my dear. I just wanna do, do, do after hearing all that you're up to. :)
I love your blog! Methinks you should update some more.....juuuust throwing that out there =}
Post a Comment