Saturday, November 20, 2010

Shakin' My Zumba

I've been learning how to Zumba so that I can take over for our A.M. Instructor when she goes on maternity leave. Oh how I love concrete aerobics! Alas, Zumba has been quite the learning experience. It's interesting. Very interesting. If you've seen me at a YSA dance recently, you know why I'm saying that. I really enjoy the work-out that is "run x miles, step up x stairs, jump for x minutes with this rope, swim x laps, etc."--very concrete. Zumba is flow-y. Shake around, "feel the music" (I hate when people tell me that!)...but I'm learning. Maybe I'll get super duper hot and buff! Zumba could turn me into a Latin goddess...maybe it will give me permanently golden, tan skin, too! ;)

Anyhow, my official certification date is Saturday, 11 December 2010 in Breaux Bridge!

1 comment:

Philip Volmar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.