Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Game Night(s)!

Since we've moved, we've made some really great friends in our new town! Our first friends, Augusta and Eddie, were just down for the summer for Eddie's internship and they are moving today. We helped them load up their U-Haul last night. They introduced us to Heather and Josh. Usually at least once a week we all get together and have a game night (and sometimes food, too!). We've played Power Grid, For Sale, Betrayal House on the Hill, Malarky, and Risk.

Last Friday (Eddie and Augusta were on vacation in Florida) we hosted Josh and Heather for dinner and then played a game of Risk. I actually won! haha. That NEVER happens. Usually when Xave and I play games together at home--he beats me almost every single time!

 I'm the yellow pieces. Originally I just wanted to have North America and my two regions on the moon...but then Xave attacked me...then Heather attacked him...and it was a lost cause. (I'm not a strategist by any means.) I ended up with several areas though! Hooray!

Josh, Heather, & Me

No comments: