Much time has been spent looking at wedding dresses. Not that I'm getting married or even potentially close to any such commitment. Nevertheless, I fantasize of the bridal shot of me in a southern gown twirling a lace umbrella with bald cypress trees, swamp, and a 'gator in the background. Sounds silly, I know, but a girl can dream can't she?


Plus Becca's dress is exactly like something I have envisioned.
Longer sleeves.


ANYTHING BUT square neck!





Small train with lace over top.


With ruffles on the floor...


BIG BOW in the back!


Maybe something simple, elegant. Like the yellow dress from "The Work and the Glory."


Or just somethin' Southern!




And I want zebra bride's maids' dresses...with a yellow bow tied on!



"Wishin', and hopin', and thinkin', and prayin'..." ("My Best Friend's Wedding" Soundtrack)


ANYTHING BUT square neck!





Small train with lace over top.


With ruffles on the floor...


BIG BOW in the back!


Maybe something simple, elegant. Like the yellow dress from "The Work and the Glory."


Or just somethin' Southern!




And I want zebra bride's maids' dresses...with a yellow bow tied on!



"Wishin', and hopin', and thinkin', and prayin'..." ("My Best Friend's Wedding" Soundtrack)
1 comment:
Post a Comment