I can't even contain my excitement! For some reason or another, this discover is HUGE to me. I also learned that I'm practically related to most of the Davises in Utah. Ain't that somethin'?
Friday, May 1, 2009
Swimmin' Trunks Seventy
John Davis has an older brother as it turns out. His name is Thomas William Davis. In 1861, Thomas was ordained a Seventy by John Scott. His ordination number in the Huntington Ward Records is 144. He's the last one listed on this page.
I can't even contain my excitement! For some reason or another, this discover is HUGE to me. I also learned that I'm practically related to most of the Davises in Utah. Ain't that somethin'?
I can't even contain my excitement! For some reason or another, this discover is HUGE to me. I also learned that I'm practically related to most of the Davises in Utah. Ain't that somethin'?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment