Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Day of Firsts

First ride in a tuk-tuk. Ralph recommended this "super, incredible..." vegetarian buffet style restaurant. [It was alright...but food always tastes better with meat!] Jake, Brenda, and Thomas joined our party. But I should have dipped out way earlier because I needed to be home by 2pm because the cable man was suppose to come to set up the landline. Alex hussled to get me home at ten 'til... We jumped in a tuk-tuk, which rushed us to the Church where I caught a roat dang...which took me to Katvarorot where I transferred successfully to a roat lueng. Then I saw my stop all on my own [Katsamyaek]...and walked the block to my house in the rain. It was rockin'ly awesome! And the guy never came to set up the landline. But I did get to take a nap!First time to find my way home without getting lost (or misplaced!) And I even got to stroll in the rain from the bus stop! It was quite lovely...despite my squinty face! :)

1 comment:

Philip Volmar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.