Holy cow, you got to play with those beautiful big cats, I'm SSSOOOOO JEALOUS!!!!!!!! I love you though and hope that you're having an awesome time, but secretly I can't wait for you to come home and be with me!!! You can bring me a tiger cub, Curtis would like it too. But if not a tiger, then I think something girly and pretty. Honestly it really doesn't matter as long as you come home! So basically, I miss ya lots! Love you!
5 comments:
wow, looks like quite the adventure over there.
Holy cow, you got to play with those beautiful big cats, I'm SSSOOOOO JEALOUS!!!!!!!! I love you though and hope that you're having an awesome time, but secretly I can't wait for you to come home and be with me!!! You can bring me a tiger cub, Curtis would like it too. But if not a tiger, then I think something girly and pretty. Honestly it really doesn't matter as long as you come home! So basically, I miss ya lots! Love you!
side note: Hi Kelli!
Sondra, don't let Anna know you played with the tiger babies. She will be so jealous.
Oh man I miss the food in Thailand. Korea is good but Thailand is better.
I didn't even know you had a blog! I'll have to check it often; it looks like you're having quite the adventure this summer.
Post a Comment