Lately I've been feeling rather sluggish and blah. I think it could be the slow transition from summer to fall. (I recently bought dryer sheets because my Gs are getting staticky. And my hair is blah, too--so I bought different shampoo.) But I think it has been due largely to the fact that I eat too much meat. When I lived in Utah, I lived with a family that had lots of vegetarians. We ate meat, but it wasn't everyday or anything...much less EVERY meal. Ugh. So I've been seriously craving vegetables recently. The past two weeks I've been craving baked potatoes. Mmmmmm.....
Ramen noodles were a severe craving this summer. I ate these so much as a child. I loved Russian ramen. Thai ramen was great, too.
Mrs. Nancy's homemade tomato soup. This craving hasn't been satisfied because Mrs. Nancy lives in Utah and I live in Louisiana. I need to get her recipe. Or move her here or vice versa. :)
Fish! I heart fish. For a whole month all I wanted to eat was fish. Crazy how that works. Louisiana is a GREAT place to get fish. Love.
1 comment:
Sondra,
I love reading your blog!
Post a Comment