Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Addiction

I'm addicted to One Tree Hill. Sad, but true. I heart it. The drama is so intense. I just finished up the last few episodes of Season 7 at my Mom's this weekend.
On the season finale, crazy Katie who looks like Clay's dead wife, Sarah--shot both Quinn (Clay's current love) and Clay. Yeah, she was crazy.
Haley is super dark and depressed over her mother's death. I'm not a big fan of sad Haley. But the show must go on!
And Julian finally proposed to Brooke. I'm so stinkin' happy!
The season finale was filmed in Park City, Utah. How rude. The director should have called me! I lived in Utah then!
P.S. I'm going on a serious diet and exercise plan so that I can be as hot as Quinn.
Season premier of Season 8 starts TONIGHT! Too bad I don't have cable. :( If anyone wants to feed my addiction--please invite me to your house to use your cable. I would be so happy!!!

2 comments:

David Jeter said...

I've only seen one episode of One Tree Hill. The only good that came of it was a new band for me to listen to (they featured The Noisettes - who I now love). Everything else was .... your cup of tea. : )

Sondra said...

Growing up my Mom always made really good sweet tea. Yeah, the show is a total soap opera. I love the drama. Does that make me a terrible person?!