At first I thought that was really an opossum in your hand!! And then I realized it probably isn't! How did you save it? By not hitting it on the road?
David, I borrowed the opossum pictures from online. So no, that is not my hand holding a opossum. When I was little we had baby opossums though. They are cute. <3
Jessica, A opossum was trapped in a trash can in the park. I guess she crawled in there from the adjacent tree to get some grub or to take a nap. There were some kids terrorizing it. So I dumped it out of the trash can and it waddled away.
3 comments:
At first I thought that was really an opossum in your hand!! And then I realized it probably isn't! How did you save it? By not hitting it on the road?
As cute as it is, PLEASE tell me that you did not take the first picture. : )
David,
I borrowed the opossum pictures from online. So no, that is not my hand holding a opossum. When I was little we had baby opossums though. They are cute. <3
Jessica,
A opossum was trapped in a trash can in the park. I guess she crawled in there from the adjacent tree to get some grub or to take a nap. There were some kids terrorizing it. So I dumped it out of the trash can and it waddled away.
Post a Comment