I got braces last Tuesday! They were rather unpleasant, but I'm adjusting. A word of advice to weight watchers--if you want to lose weight, just get braces--you'll never chew again! ;) haha. I was swallowing yogurt and juice for every meal and lost four pounds in a week. But I'm slowly starting to chew again. My diet has increased to yogurt, bananas, noodles, mashed potatoes, and soups. Pretty impressive, I know. Next I'm bustin' out my Belgian waffle maker!
This is what I look like with the braces now. I only have the top row braced. The bottom row will get braces in a few months. I picked green rubber bands. For Zumba. For the month of March (I am Irish). Anyhow, I took some before pictures of my face/mouth because they say that your face shape can change. So I wanted to do a before and after comparison of my face structure and teeth.
Here are the before pictures: Obviously after pictures will follow in a few years! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment