Thursday, March 10, 2011

"Mock" Zumba Session

I was askedto hold a "mock" session of Zumba. No one that RSVP'ed for the FREE class showed up. Except my buddy, Kourtenay. So she got a private one-on-one session of Zumba from yours truly! We sweated. A lot. Also, I may or may not have thrown my hip out of place practicing for this class.
P.S. Check out my super-duper cute new Zumba pants in the mirror in the background of the photo! They are aqua blue and yellow with long samba tassels on the butt and knees...with drawstrings at the ankles. I was pimpin' the LL Cool J style with one leg up and one leg down. I know, I know. I'm hot. At least I was after class! I worked us out hard!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to try Zumba! My goal is to take at least one class before I quit the gym (whenever that may be) because its totally free for me. EVERYONE seems to love it! Zumba classes are our busiest times...the kids workers' worrrrrrst nightmares hahaha....p.s. you look wayyyy cute in your Zumba gear! Precious!