Mrs. Alisha was gracious enough to host my very first-as-a-consultant Pampered Chef Cooking Show! It was SO much fun. I wasn't very nervous at all! It just seemed to run smoothly and felt very natural. I guess that's a good thing since I have plenty of years of cooking ahead of me! ;)
Check below for a list of the appetizers, entrees, and desserts--and their recipes!
Kris and Mrs. Yvonne
Mrs. Houser, Brandon, and Mrs. Zen
Mrs. Alisha avoiding the camera!
The hostess and I!
Kim, Mrs. Alison, and Shakira browsing the catalog!
Josh, Mrs. Alison's middle child.
Jayna, Josh, and Calvin--some of Mrs. Alisha and Mrs. Alison's children--enjoying appetizers we made for the party! I should have taken pictures of ALL the stuff we made!
Grant, Mrs. Alison's eldest son (we have the same birthday!)
Jo-Jo, Mrs. Alisha's youngest daughter!
The chicken braid I demoed at the party. It was so tasty!
You can bake cakes and cook food in Pampered Chef stoneware IN THE MICROWAVE! Neat, huh?!
A little too much icing goodness! (You dollop the icing into the cake mix pre-cooking. The icing sinks to the bottom of the mix and cooks with the cake. Then when you turn the cake upside-right it is already pre-iced and ready to go! Ta-da!)
No comments:
Post a Comment