Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hostess with the Mostest

One of my buddies, Tracy, is a Pampered Chef consultant. I had attended a few of her shows since she started consulting again. I really enjoyed what I saw, and decided that since I'm not a poor college student anymore...it was about time I invested in my own kitchen tools. I couldn't just put it off until wedding registries and bridal showers.

I purchased a few products. Then I became interested in potentially hosting a show myself and perhaps even joining the business myself as a consultant. So Tracy answered all of my questions, and we booked a show for the end of March! I was so nervous! But it turned out just fine.

I invited everyone and their dog that I knew! I had set a goal to reach $700 in sales (before tax and shipping charges) so that I could earn 3-half priced items. I guess it was a bad weekend to host a show. Only five people were in attendance, and of those five--only two ordered! Nevertheless, I exceeded my goal. My show did about $950 in sales! So I earned $190 worth of free products, 3-half priced items, 30% discount on everything else, plus the host special--which for the month of March was 60% off any of the 28 new products! Needless to say, I racked up! The show was a blast; we had so much fun (I mean, really! Who doesn't want a live cooking show at their house?!?!) And the food was incredibly delicious!

Tracy, starting the show and introducing the recipes!

My gorgeous, best friend, Casey and her beautiful girls, Aeris and Emma.

Waylon, Mrs. Miriam, and Tanya entranced by Tracy's cooking magic!

Jenny, Casey's older sister.

Tracy explaining the garlic press (it's pretty amazing!)

Casey demoing the garlic press!

Southwestern Snack Squares--an appetizer I made for the show.

Peachy-Cherry Cheese Coffee Cake that Tracy demoed at the show.

Three Cheese Garden Pizza that Tracy demoed at the party!

Creamy Lemon Supreme--a display dessert I made for the party. Delicious. Definitely from the gods.

Isn't it just gorgeous?

I love, LOVE, L-O-V-E food that is pretty and yummy!

Tracy puttin' the icing on the cake!

Look how pretty!

Jenny makin' faces!

Tanya and I! She's so sweet! I love her!

Mrs. Miriam and I! She's so nice and wonderful! I love her!

Waylon came to support his older sister! Thank you!

Levi--gaming.

Emma--the pretty, pretty princess! <3

This is Alex, the little man that I shamelessly flirt with! What a cutie!

Aeris is so beautiful and fun! I love her!

Tracy is a GREAT consultant! And she LOVES Pampered Chef! Especially her new (and FREE) stainless steel pan...that has a lifetime warranty!

Looks like someone short got ahold of my camera...

No comments: