Wednesday, April 29, 2009

PMS + B.O. = Smelly Trees

Why do they plant trees that produce flowers that generate an odor of girls' basketball locker room after a hard, sweaty practice (and PMS)? They are EVERYWHERE in Provo. Especially on campus. Ughhh!!! I hate them. They are terrible.
I'll be walkin' along on my way home or just chattin' while strollin' across campus with buddies...and WHAM! It hits me right smack dab in the face. I can't escape! Oh...but wait, I'm going to Thailand. Perhaps Thailand is more thoughtful than Provo. My hopes are up!

2 comments:

Jess~ca said...

HAAAA HA HA HAA HAH AH H AH A HAH A!!!
I have thought the same thing a million times... The smell is just GROSS!!!!

I haven't laughed so hard in a long time, and I'm glad someone agrees with me, because it smells EXACTLY like what you described!

Sondra said...

I know. It's pretty darn disgusting. Just like girls' basketball (or soccer probably, too) locker room, huh?