Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Throwin' Out the Lifeguard Suit

When I was in San Diego, we stated at the Westin which happened to be built into a mall. In between presentation sessions I had the opportunity to go over and check out new swim wear. I have been wearin' the same ol' smelly lifeguard suits since high school. I figured I needed an upgrade.

The only cute, modest suits I could find were at GapBody. I found this really cute one piece that was polk-a-dotted. I loved it!




And I definitely would have gotten a sweet tan on my back had I bought it. But it was a little bit uncomfortable for those of us with long torsos. Plus I felt kinda like my butt would fall out of the back... No, no, no! We couldn't have that.

I ended up going with the two piece as my Mom advised. It's cute, simple, and a lot more comfortable. What do ya think?

No comments: