I'm sure the lady was good at what she does. As a matter-of-fact, all the other students loved their massages. But what I thought would be a nice rub down with oil was actually a contemporary method of torture. The next day my calves felt like I ran a marathon without training properly. She poked and prodded every inch of my arms and legs with her bony fingers. The mental image that I visualized as I was laying there clenching my jaw was someone deboning a chicken leg. Quite excruciating.
Monday, May 25, 2009
Thai Massage: Contemporary Method of Torture!
I'm sure the lady was good at what she does. As a matter-of-fact, all the other students loved their massages. But what I thought would be a nice rub down with oil was actually a contemporary method of torture. The next day my calves felt like I ran a marathon without training properly. She poked and prodded every inch of my arms and legs with her bony fingers. The mental image that I visualized as I was laying there clenching my jaw was someone deboning a chicken leg. Quite excruciating.
Labels:
-Sun.- 17 May 2009g.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment