I'm doin' alright. How about yourself? Has Ana made it out to be with you in Korea yet? I leave for America on Monday. But I leave Chiang Mai for Bangkok on Sunday (today).
So you are back in America now? Wow, somehow I totally missed that you were heading to Thailand! From what I read, it sounds like you had an amazing experience! I have to say, I'm rather jealous! I'm still waiting for my anticipated internationals experiences . . . And I was so wrapped up in everything that has been going on since I graduated that I didn't even know you had left the states! Well, I hope you had a safe trip!
3 comments:
how you doing? Man, you have done a ton in Thailand [envy envy].
When do you head back to the States?
I'm doin' alright. How about yourself? Has Ana made it out to be with you in Korea yet?
I leave for America on Monday. But I leave Chiang Mai for Bangkok on Sunday (today).
So you are back in America now? Wow, somehow I totally missed that you were heading to Thailand! From what I read, it sounds like you had an amazing experience! I have to say, I'm rather jealous! I'm still waiting for my anticipated internationals experiences . . . And I was so wrapped up in everything that has been going on since I graduated that I didn't even know you had left the states!
Well, I hope you had a safe trip!
Post a Comment